Monday 20 March 2017

Pamela's Daybook: March 20st

Last week: We made a quick trip to Pennsylvania to see my daddy. We had such a nice visit -- complete with snow, although not the 14" we were promised. It was nice to spend two evenings with my sister Melodie and brother-in-law Steve, relaxing around the fireplace. On the way home, we met my brother Craig for a 3-hour meal. Becky was sick and not able to come.  



Latest Obsession: Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher. Have you tried it? I enjoyed one -- that's right, only one. Then I made the mistake of looking it up and guess how many sugar grams it has. 20! I'll just be happy to put some strawberries in my Awake tea. 

Thankful for: RB -- he just did the dishes so I could work on my Postmark List!

Praying for:  A Florida teenager who is missing. I had a soul-satisfying discussion with my friend, Chris, about prayer and the importance of praying specifically. 

At my writing desk: I left my computer at home last week, so I worked double when I returned. Sometimes a little break makes my thoughts clearer. 

I'm reading:  "Black Rainbow: How Words Healed Me. My Journey through Depression" by Rachel Kelly.



I'm finding joy in: Crocheting a blanket for someone special. I pray for the little-one-to-be when I pick up the blanket to add rows. 

Favorite Quote: 
Sometimes we need the salt of tears to remind us how to savor the sweetness of life. Lysa TerKeurst

1 comment:

  1. Stopping in to catch up. Praying for your encouragement and continued experience of God's grace whereEVER you need it. Still hoping that we can actually meet in person one day. ♥

    ReplyDelete