Wednesday 13 April 2016

Pamela's Daybook: April 13



Today: No place to go and nothing pressuring me to be done. The sun is shining through my window, and it promises to be 59 degrees. 

At my writing desk: Three hours of curriculum editing/writing and then free-time writing. I've been doing some writing in my head and it's ready to be put on paper.

In the mail: Fun letter from a friend. $1.56 postage due. She had two stamps on it, but I think it was more than 1/4" thick. Beth taps her trees for maple syrup. Thinking about it made me hungry for pancakes, but sugar-free syrup just isn't the same!

Praying for: RB as he works on his dissertation. His sabbatical ends at end of the month so I'm praying this will be a profitable day.

Thankful for: Strawberries for breakfast. They are starting to taste "real" again. I'm thankful for the man who washes and slices my strawberries for breakfast, too. 

Creating: I made some fun pig and floral envelopes from calendars last evening. I had a sweet little boy sitting on my lap while I was making them.

I'm reading: Started Love That Boy: What Two Presidents, Eight Road Trips, and My Son Taught Me About a Parent's Expectations. It was released just yesterday. 

Postmarking: No postmarks yesterday.  Plan to do five today. 

Favorite quote: 
Pawpaw: Camron, I love you a little bit!
Camron: I love you a little bit, too. And I love Mawmaw a whole lot!



1 comment:

  1. Very sweet. We seem to have a lot in common. You inspire me to get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete